We do not get you any job, but career opportunities which really suit you!
The right job is more than just a workplace. It substantially affects your quality of living.
Thanks to our intense cooperation with companies from different sectors, you can benefit from a wide range of possibilities. Consider it as the chance, to find the ideal place for you!
As HILL applicant, you pass the following steps:
- CV-Check: »Hard Facts«: Do your qualifications match the requirements of the job profile?
- interview: Short-listed applicants for a certain position will be invited to an interview with one of our HILL experts. You can present yourself in person, talk about your career path in detail and inform yourself about your future employer.
- HILL Competence Analysis: Thanks to our psychologic testing procedure, we will get to know you quickly. Your personal and social orientations, abilities and individual strengths will be gatherd in an objective manner. In comparing job profiles with your individual characteristics it will become clear, if you are the right person for the position. This ensures, that you can achieve a well functioning, long term relationship with your employer.
- presentation: If you are one of our top candidates, you get the chance to meet your potential employer in person. Here, you can show yourself at your best and ask questions. In some cases, additional hearings or assessment centers might be used, to get an even more differentiated impression of you.
- signing the contract: If you are the absolute favourite of our customer, you will set basic information for you employment contract and start of work. Then you can soon get started in your new job.
- onboarding: To make the beginning as easy and smooth as possible for you and your employer, we are by your side during the first 100 days in your new job.
You can contact us here, to never miss a chance again.